As a personal reflection of the week, I did not enjoy it. I felt rushed, and I was absent the day I was supposed to present my Canto. I had a small family emergency, and as a result didn't get much of the project done anyway. I really didn't like relating a part of our world to Hell, that seemed a little too dark for me. Overall this project was a really good learning experience, but I would have liked to get the same experience out of a happier story. Dante's Inferno is a disturbing story, and I think that it may be pushing the limits of religion in public schools. Overall, I am glad for this project, but in the same sense that I'm just glad it's over.
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Blog Post #24
For the first half of this week, everyone was given work time in class to collaborate and ask any questions they may have. Everyone seemed to be understanding it well, and the syllabus helped a lot. It seemed like a lot of work, but it really wasn't that much. Depending on how many Contrapassos the Canto had, it was either a little work in a little amount of time, or a lot of work it a lot of time. Parts of it was a little consuming, but in the end it will be interesting to see how all the Cantos fit together. The story of Dante through his Divine Comedy is an interesting one. It would be even more interesting to read Dante's Paradiso. Hell is a little depressing to read about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment