Now, as we have finished our study on the tragic hero, a new project and a new piece of literature must begin. For the next month or so, we will be reading, discussing, and evaluating Dante Alighieri's Dante's Inferno. I am not yet sure what the final project will be, but I know I will enjoy reading this. When I was younger I attempted to read this script, but I don't think I understood it completely. I just thought it was a story describing Hell. I now know that it is much more than that. I hope to get a more complete understanding out of this as we read it again, and hope to gain some personal knowledge too.
Friday, February 14, 2014
Blog Post #22
As we transition from our tragic hero evaluation project and into a new study of dark literature, I would like to wrap up the past week and begin to describe what our new project is. First, I would like to say that our poster presentation went well. We all seem to have a solid idea of what a tragic hero is, and I think our poster looks good hung up on the wall. I will admit that some other posters were a bit better looking than ours, but with what we had and in the time that was given, I think it looks great. I liked how everything came together at the end, and we had all group members on board when we finally presented. I hope to get a good grade on this project, and I feel that my fellow group members deserve an A.
Now, as we have finished our study on the tragic hero, a new project and a new piece of literature must begin. For the next month or so, we will be reading, discussing, and evaluating Dante Alighieri's Dante's Inferno. I am not yet sure what the final project will be, but I know I will enjoy reading this. When I was younger I attempted to read this script, but I don't think I understood it completely. I just thought it was a story describing Hell. I now know that it is much more than that. I hope to get a more complete understanding out of this as we read it again, and hope to gain some personal knowledge too.
Now, as we have finished our study on the tragic hero, a new project and a new piece of literature must begin. For the next month or so, we will be reading, discussing, and evaluating Dante Alighieri's Dante's Inferno. I am not yet sure what the final project will be, but I know I will enjoy reading this. When I was younger I attempted to read this script, but I don't think I understood it completely. I just thought it was a story describing Hell. I now know that it is much more than that. I hope to get a more complete understanding out of this as we read it again, and hope to gain some personal knowledge too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment