Monday, February 3, 2014
Blog Post#19
As a reflection of this week, I think it would be good to just specify on the work we have been doing in class, and how me and my group's project is coming along. For our project, we needed to find a movie that has a character whom represents a tragic hero, and make a poster representing his fall. I suggested Steven Spielberg's film, Saving Private Ryan. We decided to go with it, and after re-watching the three hours of blood and gore and crying a little, We found that Capt. Miller is a prime character example of a tragic hero. It was a little hard to watch, but after evaluating all parts of the downfall and cross-referencing them with the Captain, It is apparent that he truly is a hero of the tragic kind. Each member of our group decided on a part of the fall they wanted to elaborate on in their essay, and after much planning our poster started to come together too. I drew the dreadful tank in the bottom-right of the poster to show the cause and effect alongside the chaos, and for our title we wanted to have Captain Miller's iconic gravestone and cross displaying his name. My essay is halfway done, I have the pictures picked out, and I feel good about this project. I hope to get an A on this, and I wish the same for my group members.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment